Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October 10, 2017 MTC


Elder Müller at the Preston, England Temple


Hello Everyone.


The trip was emotionally rough. Atlanta was good. I found Elder Wheeler and Sister Nelson waiting there as well. We were eventually joined by many others. We had about 20 or so on our plane but none sitting next to each other. The Missionary Training Center (MTC) is small but beautiful. There are 69 missionaries in the MTC right now, including myself. The food is pretty good and I've already gained some weight (I'm sure you'll be smiling at that). These past days have been the longest ever. It feels like I've been out for two years already. And it hasn't even been a week! 

Elder Müller with his companions
My comp is Elder Z. He was born in Belgium with an Italian father and a Spanish mother. He grew up in Arizona. He speaks French, English, Spanish, a little Italian, and is learning Greek. He's a great guy. We have already started teaching in Greek. Greek, oh let me tell you. It is hard! I'm pretty much the slowest at picking it up in our class though. It is soooo hard!

My title is (let me sound it out because I can't write in Greek on here) Pres-va-ri-to-ros Muller. It means something like Priest. Elder in Greek just means old man. We are teaching an investigator already, and we will call her Arty. Yes, we teach in Greek. At least, we try to. We have our third lesson tonight

Temple day is preparation day, which is Tuesday.
We are the Ether district. There are me, Elders Z., (my companion), R., (British from Yorkshire), P., (French with very good English, A GOD AT GREEK), F., (American), G., (American), N., (American), and Sisters S., (American) and S., (British from Hall). 

Packages/letters can be sent. 100%. 

Missionary Training Centre
Temple Way, Hartwood Green
Chorley, Lancashire
PR6 7EQ
ENGLAND

Our Bishop is President Bunker. He's American, and he is amazing.



Love you guys!


Editor's note: To enlarge any of the images, just click on an image, and you can scroll through all of the full-size images at once.
Preston, England Missionary Training Center


Preston, England Missionary Training Center


Elder Müller's Dorm

Elder Müller's Bed


Enjoying a Stroll


Enjoying a Stroll


The Way to the Temple


England!


England!



The Lovely Countryside

Missionaries!

Elder Müller Honing Photography Skills

Elder P.

Elder P. and Elder R.

Introspective Missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment